Tuesday 19 November 2013

The Hunt Begins

>>>>>>INITIATE CONNECTION SEQUENCE
>>>>>>CONNECTION UNAVAILABLE
>>>>>>>REROUTE THROUGH ROOM 404
>>>>CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Hey guys!

So where did I leave off? Ah yes I met Agent H.

Now don't get me wrong, I may give her some stick, but she's the closest thing I have here for a friend. She's seen me at my worst but through it all has leant a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on.

Fuck! Telling the truth I don't think I'd be here today if it wasn't for her.

Anyway, I introduced myself to her, identified myself as not a threat, although I wasn't sure if I was a friend at that point, and enquired as to why there was a cute Asian chick with a sword running around Kingsmouth.

She told me she was here to meet someone, a dude by the name of Beaumont, didn't know who he was, where he was or what he even looked like, but her sources were leading her in a wild circle.

So me being the fine gentleman I am, and Agent H being the prettiest girl I'd met in a long while, I offered my services.

I'll be honest with you, the walk was pleasent, we made it through Kingsmouth out to the countryside beyond, something about H's contacts suggesting to check out the Innsmouth Academy.

But it was getting late and we needed somewhere to rest. That was when we spied the Overlook Motel.

Shit, I remember how she couldn't stop staring at the massive eye on the top of the motel's sign. I had my assumptions about her before, but that was enough to cement it. The girl worked for the same company as me.

When I told her about my realisation she seemed scared at first, but then when I showed her my own 'secret decoder ring' she soon calmed down.

That was when we saw the motel itself.

They say a picture tells a thousand words, and this one is fucking biblical

>>>>>>>INSERT PHOTO REF:HELL ON EARTH



>>>>>>SIGNAL LOST
>>HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment